Saturday 12 November 2011

second place??


credit: click here

hehe.. i know you are hungry now.. me too.. i hope there is a cup of instant noodles left.. huhu..

lalala..
the exam ended,, time to cry begins~~
huh??
crying??
dude,, life goes on..
no need to cry..
let's work harder from now on..
i'm in second place in the last year exam..
yikes!! second place??
need to work harder!! no more playing around~~
huh.. the school holiday is just around the corner..
yippie!!
wait for a min,,
I HATE SCHOOL HOLIDAY!!
i've got a list of why i hate it soo much..
1. i need to revise all things that i've studied for these two years especially geography.. urghh.. i hate geography!!! 2. i need to study all the form 3 things and ofcourse there will be lots of form 3 exercise books.. 3. i can't disturb my bff's face for two month.. whatta?? i spent my school day disturbing him.. what the HACKS that i gonna do at home?? 4. spending my time at home with phone, tv, etc.. aigoo.. i'm sure my spec's power will keep on rising.. NO!!!!
hehe.. there's lots more..
but,, never mind..
i think it's enough for today..
thanks for reading my entry,, peeps..
hope you enjoy it =)
wait a sec.. those words are too formal..
why i typed them?? why???
haha..
mentalism~~


No comments :