Saturday 26 November 2011

anime vs korean drama??





credit: a cute tumblr~

haha.. poor her :D


haha..
when i switched on the tv..
i'll always fighting with myself..
i want to watch ANIMAX or KBSW..
hurmm...
lalala..
i think i'll choose ANIMAX..
want to know why??
coz anime is my first love..
after that,, i meet with the korean dramas
first come first serve right??
haha..
nonsence right??
what do i care..
this is my bloggy right??
haha..
these are ones of my favourite:

BLACK BUTLER



sebastian,, his loyal demon butler


ciel earl phantomhive,, the only child of phantomhive

07-GHOST



teito an his besties,, mikage 


teito and mikage,, the cute dragon.. after mikage die,, he's been born back as a dragon to accompany his besties..

that's all for today~~
gtg..
anneyeong!!

*sorry for letting you down.. i'll not upload my pics in this blog again as.. hehe.. i'm too lazy to take my pendrive :D








No comments :