Monday 7 November 2011

happy eid..


Credit: click here

in love with her doodles soo much...

happy eid adha to all muslims in the entire universe..
it's a fantastic day..
started with solat hari raya eid adha..
and then on9, texting~~
going to my granparents house..
texting again~~
and that is how i fill my day..
wonderful right?? =.=
now..
i've got a new hobby..
snapping pics and edit them~~
huhu.. i only use the photoscape..
can anyone tell me how to download photoshop to pc??
i've been working for it for 2 days..
=.=
lalala..
btw..
i'm extremely bored today so i play with the camera..
want to knoe what i've been snapped??
okay then..
enjoy~~
*it's the pics of me.. haha.. no copying without my permission k..

cheese~~

huh??

~.~

plezz dont leave any comment about my pics.. i know im-not-a-kawaii-teen-97 =)

haha.. it's already 1:18 am..
sleeping time..
anneyeong peeps!!








No comments :