Wednesday 23 November 2011

school holiday huh?? whatever~~


source: click here (:
kawaii!! moe~


yope peeps...
assalamualaikum :)
hehe..
i miss you my dearest blog~
yeah,, personally,, school holiday is a boring thing..
huh..
lalala..
i eat, sleep, eat, sleep n eat..
that's my activity for a week..
just for this week..
next week,, i'll struggle with all the form 3 things..
lots of things to complete in just 2 month..
need to ready myself soo i will not living in a horror life next year..
urghh.. EXAM is the most bestest thing in my life.. *bestest huh?? =='
lalala~
my dearest mom is having a fever.. her looks worst.. poor her.. i hate when my mom sick.. horrible.. she is lying in bed for the whole day..
my bestest is having a fever too..
poor them right??
huh.. i hate seeing the ones that i love are in pain..
wish them a speedy recovery.. amin..
okay..
see you when i see you..
ilalliqa'!

No comments :