Saturday 25 June 2011

smile~

hehe..
my favourite song..
smile <avril>




honestly..
hurm..
you know what?
i'm extremely excited because this is my 97th post..
3 more posts and it'll be 100th..
it's an exciting moment..
i'll try my best to use my rusty brain and search for great ideas for the memorable post..
*if you guys have great ideas.. please let me know kay..*
kyaa! thinking about it makes me feel excited!! XD
i'm trying to control it..
. . .
i'm fine now :)
hurm..
i think that's all for today..
now i want to watch coffee prince..
anneyeong!!
*my teacher thaught about the meaning of friendship last friday (the topic is in my english textbook). i'm thinking about it.. i think the good quality of friend for me is.. a friend that i can trust and a friend that can help me with my 'fear of life' (i admit it.. i'm fear of life.. i'm afraid to loose something and being betrayed by someone that i trust.. hurm :'(*

No comments :