Saturday 18 June 2011

Happy fathers day!!

hurm..
i'm so sad when reading her blog..
http://my-islamic-findings.blogspot.com/2011/06/semoga-rohnya-ditempatkan-di-kalangan.html
may Allah always bless him..
I LOVE YOU DAD!!
i'll try not to do things that you hate..
i still remember..
when i'm 5..
my dad involve in an accident..
he hit a tree when he's on his way to my grandma's house in Malacca..
it's night..
everyone got tired when he've to drive for four hours right?
i don't get what happened..
i just remember that my mom got panic when someone told her about what happened to my dad..
doctor said that my father only have 50% hope to live..
thanks to Allah..
i did'nt lose my dear father..
he lost his memory a bit..
his friends also told my mom that his attitude change a little bit after the accident..
i really2 loves my father because he tried his best to be a perfect father to us..
dad,
4 words..
you are my hero!!
I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!!
*why i'm too emotional right now? =='*


please, love your father while he's still breathing..



No comments :