Saturday 11 June 2011

anneyeong school holiday~

yay! school holiday is finally over..
hurm..
correction..
school holiday is finally over TOMORROW!
i LOVE and HATE this situation..
i LOVE it because i can study things back..
really2 bored doing nothing at home..
haha..
honestly i love school session because i can admire his cute face everyday :P
i HATE it because..
hurm..
i did'nt complete my folio yet!!
i really,really,REALLY hope that i have a folio sample right now..
i don't have any idea on how i suppose to do it..
>.<
FRUST!!!
one more thing..
i don't want to know my result!!
it's feel like i'm a prisoner that is waiting for punishment!!
uwaa..
i promised to myself that i would'nt cry if i see my result is B..
just..
i think my mood will change a little bit if i get B..
hurm...
being a student is fun right?
lots of challenges that must be face..
i wish i can be a student forever!!!



kawaii right? XD *melting~*

No comments :