Saturday 2 April 2011

my favorite shirt.. *wink*

hmm.. sooo bored.. 
i don't know when i'll get my beloved phone back.. maybe next week, next month or next YEAR!! haha.. *i'm too dramatic right?*
stop right there.. i've been to far from the topic..
ok2.. hmm.. i've a shirt.. i got it in year 5.. you want to know why i love this shirt?
because.. i've got it from carnival science and technology 2008 (state level)
haha.. i regret what i've done in the competition.. my team got second place in it.. you know what? the diferent between my team's score and the winning team is just 0.05!!! 
urghh! if i win it.. probably i'll studying in tkc right now..
the conclusion is.. 60x60 is 120! not 12!! 
till now.. i hate maran soooo much!!
haha.. kidding! maybe there is something behind it..
look at me now.. i'm studying in smkbr.. the most perfect school for me.. 
i've friends that love me and take care of me.. although i'm still miss my twin soo much.. 
*ADLIN!! I MISS U!!*
hehe.. ok2.. the moral of the story is.. 
don't you ever regret with what have happened to you.. please remember that!

No comments :