Tuesday 12 April 2011

best bufday ever!!!

today is my bufday! bestest birthday ever!!
my morning started with all my family members greet me 'happy birthday'
my mom said she'll give my present after she finishs wrap it..
then..
when i went to school.. my bff wish me happy birthday and gave me a present.. want to know what is it?
i would'nt tell you!! it's a secret!! :P
then..
Adila bought me a cute cake..
i dont know why i didn't have feelings today *blurr*
but.. i felt sooo happy when i know my friends love me.. thanks 2 cen!!
hmm..
how i want to say this?
how about like this..
i felt soo happy today..
to my bff..
honestly, if he didn't buy anything for my birthday..
i still love him..
you want to know why?
coz.. having you as my bff is the most perfect gift that Allah gave to me..
thinking that i might loose you two years more hurt me.. *crying*
urghh.. forget about it..
i hope we will be best friends forever and Allah will always bless our friendship..
Amin..

No comments :