Thursday 21 April 2011

hmm.. bla.. bla.. bla..

i've finished my study schedule.. i want to be the smart fadhlin back!! yeah!! *full of spirit*
hohoho..
books will accompany me every night from now on..
soo.. i'll not always update my blog.. sorry for all my loyal readers.. *are my loyal readers exist? haha*
hmm.. please let me talk nonsence tonight.. i want to make sure all my wills is written here before i close my eyes.. *haha*
hmm.. i hate you soo much!! 
you've miserying my life for 6 years.. please stop it.. i'm tired playing in this game..
tell me.. what you want from me? i know.. i've done something that's worst and make you embarrass..
i am sooooooooooooooooooo sorry and regret it..
just forget it okay? *i think you wouldn't forget it for the rest of your life..*
urghh.. why i can't stop crying?! i hate tears!!
ignore it fadhlin..
okay2..
i'm weird right.. talking to myself again and again..
okay.. the story ends here..
now.. open a new book..
yeah!! fadhlin is a girl that's full of spirit!! go girl!! fighting!
study,study,STUDY!! 
i'll make my mom proud with me!! i promise!! 
*wow.. my cheek is wet.. wet with teardrops.. does anyone have tissue? please donate it too me.. haha*



thank you my bff for giving spirits to me when i'm down.. thanks a lot.. ILYSM!!!

No comments :