Wednesday 23 March 2011

new face..new society!! haha..

hehe.. this is the new look of my blog..
my beloved 'senior' taught me how to do it last night.. hehe.. thanks akak dahlia!!
ILYSM!! ={

btw.. let me talk nonsence for a couple of min.. haha..
today.. at school.. i'm the new comer in the 'science and math society'.. yay!! FINALLY i've got to change it..
*wink*
computer club is not a boring society.. but.. hmm.. i'll be a lonely girl if i stay in this society forever!!
haha.. ok2.. i'll stop this nonsence talk.. but.. you know what? miracle happen to my class when there is no 'two creatures' in it..
as quiet as mouse~ 
haha.. kidding!
i think the noise from my class have been disturbing other classes.. especially our neighbour.. sorry 3 cen!!

btw.. i want to say something that is private.. THIS IS MY NEW BF!! haha
*wink*

park shi hoo <3

handsome right? huhu.. don't you ever come near him! he's mine!!! haha XD

No comments :