Saturday 12 March 2011

friends~

hmm.. actually I've prepared a poem about friends.. but.. I've forgot to bring it to my grandma's house..
soooo..
now I'll tell you about my friends.. and.. what I think about them..
firstly.. I'll describe about the girl who is sitting next to me in class..
-she is kinda weird..
-cool
-sometimes she'll act like a child.. a cute little child.. hahaha
next.. I'll describe about the person who is sitting in front of me.. hmm.. well... he is kinda weird.. hmm.. honestly.. he is EXTREMELY WEIRD!!
hehe.. now.. I'll talk about my best fwend..
- *****
- *****
- *****
- *****

honestly... I DON'T KNOE HOW TO DESCRIBE HIS/HER PERSONALITY!!
sooo.. I love you my friends!!
haha.. I feel like 'sushi' right now T_T

sorry to all that may get angry if you read my post..
*i wanna eat the ice cream.. but..MY NOSE CAN'T STOP PRODUCING MUCUS!!

No comments :