Sunday 6 March 2011

My Life as Teen monologue.. (MLT monologue)

hehe.. I just editing the SNL monologue who was written by Taylor n make it suits what I do as a teen..
hope you happy reading it.. coz I WRITE IT BY MYSELF!!
*wink*


I like chessing and things that are cute and pretty
but I'm not gonna talk about taht in my monologue
I like chatting and blogging with my laptop
but I'm not gonna talk about that in my monologue

~

I love disturbing my friends and make them angry
*naughty*
but I'm not gonna mention that in my monologue
I love poking them with my finger soo that will make them chassing me
but I'm not gonna talk about that in my monologue

~

and If you are wondering that I would say
something bad about 
*someone*
when he tried to annoy me
and ruined my teeny meeny monologue

but there is nothing more to say
coz everything okay
I've got best friends that would backup me
In this MLT monologue

thats all i can write.. hehe..

sorry Taylor coz I ruined your beautiful song..

No comments :