Saturday 13 August 2011

the weirdest bufday for someone.. haha

12 august 1997..
haha..
today is her 14th bufday..





want to know something?
she got a kiss from someone as her bufday present..
her reflect: no!! you are the third person that kiss my cheek :P
my face when i saw the incident:





yuck!!
lesbian!!
hehe..
i'm thinking about her (the bufday girl) cousin's slogan;
i can't shake hands with you.. you're haram for me!
i love that slogan..
haha.. i envy this bufday gurl..
she has great cousins..
enough with that story..
yeah!
new korean song for this blog..
i'm crazy about this song..
for me, it is a cute song..
lol XD
it's remind me to a korean drama..
personal taste ofcourse..
*lee minho.. i miss you soo much*
kamsahamida for reading this nonsence entry..
i love you!! =)







No comments :