Friday 5 August 2011

assalamualaikum!

huh..
there is lots of dust and spiders in this blog..
long time no post..
hehe..
hurm..
what i know now is talk,talk and talk to you!!
i miss talking with you guys..
hehe..
okay2..
today is the 5th day of Ramadhan..
eventhough..
i dont think it's too late to say this..
RAMADHAN KARIM!!
i love ramadhan sooo much..
this is my first Ramadhan you know..
ofcourse it's the first one..
it's the first Ramadhan for me as a 14th-year-old girl =PPP
haha..
okay2..
i'm so glad today coz i've told my mom about my top secret problem..
i love my mom..
she know how to comfort me..
two days ago..
i got a kinda of depression..
hehe..
i'm glad it's over..
hurm..
you know what..
i've no idea lah..
*a malaysian love to say 'lah'.. me too.. i don't know why..* 
soo..
tata..
bye2..
toodles..
sayonara..
anneyeong..

No comments :