Sunday 29 May 2011

my lazy day~

hehe.. that title reminds me to 'the lazy song'..
my day start with..
hurm..
i slept at 3 a.m..
watching boys over flower..
lee min ho! saranghae *wink*
haha.. okay2..
and then i woke up at 7 a.m..
watching tv all day long..
and then i took a nap..
and then i ate everything on the dining table..
watching tv back~
then i slept while watching tv.. *my diseased little brother quickly take the oppurtunity to grab the remote control from my hand*
i take my bath..
then.. finished my dinner..
watching tv!!
now i'm infront of the laptop..
haha.. what a lazy day for me..
before i end my nonsence entry..
i would like to share some pics..








he is too charming to be a human right? he is an angel for me.. i guess.. he reminds me to my edward cullen, my vampire.. hehe.. lee min ho, saranghaeyo!!

No comments :