Saturday 28 May 2011

kyaa!! my story mory time!!

hoho.. soo long i'm not story-mory-ing with you guys..
*my bff (my girl bff) is going to manchaster and london.. i'm sooo envy with her!!*
haha.. ok2.. 
the title of today's speech is love vs friendship *speech?! WTH =='*
what will you choose? it's love right?  *'love?'=the title of jeniffer lopez's new album.. hehe*
for me.. friendship is more meaningfull..
these are the evidence:
haha.. i'm just kidding *sorry, i'm just woke up.. still sleepy..*
hurm.. you know what? because of friend.. i managed to admit the fact that i learn in a normal secondary school..
i was kinda in trauma when i did'nt get any chance to go to a boarding school *this is all tkc's faulth.. urghh >.<*
i cried all day long.. wishing that i could go back to SKSI..
i hated all the teachers.. *in this case, i'm sorry, teacher zayra.. i'd done something rude to you last year.. really2 regret it*
but.. then, i managed to comfort myself... with the help of my bff.. he is not my bff yet at this time..
maybe you don't know this.. but.. you are the reason why i can live my life in SMKBR..
*sorry tirah.. you make me hate SMKBR more than comforting me..*
just then.. i realised i'd wasting 4 months thinking about the boarding school issue..
*haha.. silly me.. i'm not too matured that time kay..*
enough with my nonsence story..
now.. i just want to say..
if i said that you are my bff and not more than that..
that's mean..
you are the bestest friend i've ever know and ILYSM!!
because of you, i managed to survive, because of you i manage to open my mind and think maturedly *is the word 'maturedly' exist? haha*
and the greatest thing is.. because of you.. i can smile everytime i go to school..
thanks a lot my bff!!! ILYSM!!
i agree with this doodle.. cupid is the most stupid thing =(





No comments :