Friday 2 December 2011

just a boring post in the morning




credit: :D

just a simple quote for my dear friends :D

assalamualaikum!!!

Ohayo' gozaimasu!!

hurm..

yesterday,, i went to a 'kenduri'..

urghh,,, extremely bored

*im rude right?? haha.. whatever~~

too release my tension,, *tension?? i played with the camera..

hehe..

i haven't playing with it for a long time~~

btw...

i want photoshop cs5!!!!

i'd found the pirate one at ecm..

but..

it's okay larh,, i'll buy the original..

i'm a gud gurl right??

i knoe :DD

erk..

i think i'm out of the track already..

haha..

okay..

the picz~~

never copy and paste without my permission!!! 


me and my jubah,, i havent wearing it for a long time~~


disturbing my brother~~


what happen to Batrisya's hand?? haha.. she is my neighbour.. btw.. look who i'd found.. 
candid!! haha.. sorry khaziq..


playing around~~


what a beautiful sun at night?? haha :D

hehe.. 

btw.. 

my besties is having a fever~

speedy recovery!!

that's all i guess...

sayonara~~





No comments :