Sunday 16 October 2011

my last post!!

this is the last post..
till the exam ends..
uwaaa!!!
whatever la~~
my target : 9a!!
my mom said.. i've to do the best coz this is the last year exam results is the starter point for next year..
*next year i'm 15.. whatta?? NO!!!! i don't wanna be a form 3 gurl.. lots of pressure
>.<
you know what??
i love my mom coz she always gives me pressure >.<
i have to revise all the subjects.. including the things that i'd learned in form 1!!
the point is.. i don't remember that i learned a thing in form 1.. especially geography and history~~
serve my right.. i played around last year.. playing jokes on people~~
okay2.. i regret what i'd done last year...
let bygones be bygones..
now..
i'd to set my mind and study, study, STUDY!!!
wish me luck k!!
*mystery have'nt solved yet.. aigoo~~
anneyeong readers, peeps, stalkers!!


No comments :