Friday 2 September 2011

Happy eid!

woah!!
lots of things i want to share with you..
hurm..

29 ramadhan
lots of things happened on this day..
first..
honestly i'm embarass to tell you all but..
hehe..
this year is my first year wearing hijab infront of my cousins..
i'm so proud of myself :PP
i'm so glad no one ask why i wore it..
hehe..
before i forgot..
guys!!
i managed to finish all 30 juzu' of al-Quran!!!
i'm extremely gay that day!

1 syawal
hurm..
this year, i felt that 1 syawal is warmer than last year..
you want to know why?
coz..
hehe..
don't want to tell you lah :PP
less talk more pic..
enjoy!!
*never copy these pics without my permission k..  if you dare to do so.. you are in a big trouble.. i'm serious this time..





happy hari raya everyone!! =)


my kawaii cousin, syaz.. you know what? she was born on 11th April 1997!
 she born a day earlier than me ^^  


my little brother, Ahmad Is'ad Hafiz bin Mohamed Faizal


hafiz was playing angry bird while visiting someone during hari raya.. great right? 



nice right? ^^


my kawaii brothers.. heart them soo much =)


2 syawal

hurm..
nothing happened on this day..
just visited someoness that my mom or my dad know..

3 syawal


heading home ='(

that's all i guess..
i'm extremely bored larh!!
i want to go and visit my friends..
but..
*sorry.. no onion emoticons.. google chrome is crazy now..

okay lah..
anneyeong guys!!
*missing you.. i guess lah :PP


  
I think it'snt too late to wish.. Happy Aidilfitri to all muslims generally.. hehe..                                                                        
                                                             






No comments :