Friday 8 July 2011

my 100th entry!

woah..
this is the 100th entry..
i'll write about myself for this entry..
my insane classmatez~
that is the title of the story for today :P
hehe.. my story mory time!!
i've 30 classmates..
i guess so..
because one people are gone forever..
*finally!! haha :P
hurm..
i'll not describe all my classmates..
just a few..

start with the person that is sitting besides me..
hurm..
athirah is a cool friend..
sometimes she is extremely naughty and annoy everyone..
then..
the rumpelstitskin of 2 cendekia..
firdaus..
he is a total freak!! :P
next..
akma!
my korean teacher..
she know lots about korea and she is a bright girl..
tirah and me loves to call her pkp's sister :PP
adila~
the boyish one..
she is cool and clumsy sometimes..
hehe..
we've lots of joker..
aiedil, najmuddin and aminul..
they love to make stupid jokes..
we also have a cute boy..
sometimes najmi is the mr bean,
sometimes he is the most annoying person on earth..
haha..
we've two 'twins'
amirah and fafa ofcourse..
they look alike..
like real twins!!
yikes!
i almost forgot her..
the newest gurl in class..
rabiatul adawiyah II
she is okay lah..
i didn't know much about her..
i think she is a cool person with great personalities..
hehe..
i'll talk about him the last one..
faisal..
my bff..
we looks like couple..
i know why..
he is too close to me..
sometimes.. i feel uncomfortable when he is sitting near me,,
just like me and adlin..
we acted just like a couple  =='
going everywhere together..
miss her :'(

hehe..
that's all for today..
i guess..
i'm sorry if what i've wrote here hurt you..
i'm just kidding..
if you dislike things that i've wrote..
tell me kay!
anneyeong..
*lee minho, saranghae <3*








No comments :